1940s-1960s atomic mid-century retro atomic modern vintage kitschy kitsch bunny rabbit decorating colored eggs happy Easter greeting cards.
READY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER?
Please see order form below! Click on CHAT WITH US for questions :)
What is the "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" Demo Link?
1. It's a self-edit app where you can test out before purchase.
2. Add your text/images on the design.
2. Click on "BUY NOW" when ready to order.
3. Your edits will be saved and you will be able to edit again after purchase.
4. Next, you'll be directed back to this product page to place your order.
5. Scroll down and fill out the order form.
6. Choose quantity and add to cart.
7. Proceed to check out process.
8. Upon receipt of order, within 5 minutes, you'll be emailed a link from Corjl (the self-editor design program).
9. You'll have full access to edit/save your designs.
10. Once you approve your designs, we will send to production ASAP!
STEPS TO PLACE AN ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE :)
If you clicked on the "BUY NOW" button Demo Link:
Please click on "Chat With Us" if you have any questions :)
If you do not want to use the self-edit design program Corjl, please choose the option on your order form for a proof to be made for you by one of our graphic designers.
Please click on the "CHAT WITH US" buttom if you have any questions. A real person will respond, we do not use bots!
PLAIN CARDS - NO CUSTOMIZATION: If you ordered plain cards with no imprints or customization, we generally print and ship your order within 1 business days. Free ground shipping is five business days (not including the date of your order). Please allow a week to receive your cards from the time you place your order.
CUSTOMIZATION ON CARDS/INVITES: Generally, once you place your order, depending on if we create your proof or you choose the "Self-Edit" option in Corjl, you should receive your cards within 5-7 business days of approving your proof. Please note that we do require your proof approval before we can send to production. We print and ship your order within 1-2 days of proof approval.
Once logged into the Corjl Design Application: