Suggested inside verse: May the brightness of each candle bring light to your home and family.
• Create your own outside/inside message.
• Card measures approximately 4.7 in x 7.1 in when folded.
• Printed on thick, high-quality 14pt recycled matte or coated gloss card stock.
• Blank White Envelopes included with your order.
• Add envelope imprints with name, return address and color logo.
Choose from the tabs above for questions about the editing/proofing process. If you are ordering plain cards or you are editing on the self-editor app, you can proceed to the order form below. If you require a proof to be made by us, please click on the 'PROOFS' tab for more info.
We highly recommend using the “Try Before You Buy” demo editor before purchasing. If you decide to order, please add items to your cart and proceed to the check out process on our website. After purchase, you will be emailed a link from Corjl (the self-editor) where you can log back into your design and complete the edits.
Anything you saved in the demo will be retrievable once you log into Corjl. When you are satisfied with your edits, click on the "Approve Proof” button(s). If you ordered the custom envelopes, please be sure to approve this design as well. If you have any concerns about your design after you approve, please immediately contact us through the online chat. We can fix it for you! We’re a small family business and wouldn’t like anything going out that isn’t exactly how you want it. Please know that we check all of the designs to ensure that they look great, and everything is aligned before we have your items printed and shipped out 😊.
If you don't see a 'TRY BEFORE YOU BUY' link, please go to the 'HELP!!' tab for more info. Not all of our designs are set up on the self-editor. We will put your design up if you send us a message in the "CHAT WITH US" app.
If you require a proof to be made you fall into 3 categories: You are wanting a design that doesn't have a self-edit link set up yet; you need a real person to create the design for you; or you are a returning customer that wants to reorder the same thing.
1. You are ordering a product that isn't set up on the self-edit application. We are trying to get all of our products up, but this takes time. If you are looking at a design and you'd like to try it out first, send us a message on our chat app below. Let us know the card SKU number and we can create the demo link for you.
2. You cannot self-edit your cards and would like us to create a proof for you. Please scroll down to the order form and check the box that you need help with editing. Our cards are unique in that we let you customize the front/inside/and backside! We also have super cool custom printed envelopes. The blank white envelopes are priced in the cost of the cards, but if you'd like something printed on the envelopes, this is an extra fee. Please check the form below if you'd like to add the envelope imprints. You can fill out the form with your name/return address and upload your logo/image. We will send you a proof.
3. You are return customer and would like us to pull from a previous proof file. Please go to the order form below and check the box that says 'Proof on File". We will send you a proof. If you need any changes, there's a place to let us know.
We try to get the proofs out within 24 business hours. As soon as you approve your proofs, we send your order to production. Production time is 1-2 business days and ship is 3-4 business days. Please expect about a week (or sooner) to receive your cards.
If you still have questions, please send us a message on the "Chat With Us" app on the bottom of this page. We usually answer pretty quick!
PLAIN CARDS - NO CUSTOMIZATION:
If you ordered plain cards with no imprints or customization, we generally print and ship your order within 1-2 business days. Free ground shipping is five business days (not including the date of your order). Please allow a week to receive your cards from the time you place your order.
CUSTOMIZATION ON CARDS:
Generally, once you place your order, depending on if we create your proof or you choose the "Self-Edit" option in Corjl, you should receive your cards within 5 business days of approving your proof file(s). Please note that we do require your proof approval before we can send to production.
If you are not checking your email and we do not hear a response from you about your proof, this will significantly delay your production time. We are usually very buttoned up about proofing and we will send your changes/corrections promptly, so if you are needing your cards quickly, we recommend you "keeping an eye on" your email inbox. We will print and ship your order within 1-2 days of proof approval. Please keep this in mind while placing your order.
Please choose from the set amounts provided when clicking on the "Quantity" drop-down menu at the bottom of this product page.
There is a "Quantity Discounted Price Chart" directly below the "Quantity" box. Our pricing is structured around certain quantity thresholds. For example, the more you order of a particular design, the less per piece the product is. You are receiving wholesale pricing when ordering larger quantities.
If you do not see the quantity you need, please message us. We can email you a custom invoice.
I don't see a "Try Before You Buy" link!? There are hundreds of swanky products on our site and eventually they will all be ready for you to try out before purchashing. Until then, kindly send us a message on the “Chat With Us” button below. Please include the SKU number. We usually work pretty fast, so don't hesitate to ask :)
What if I just CAN'T use the editing program? That's okay. Not everyone can use Corjl or they just don't have the time. Some can't be bothered and they're irritated that a real live person can't help them out. Regardless of the reason, if you simply do not want to edit your cards, let us know. There's a message box below that you can write out your custom imprint line by line. Upload your logo/images using the upload box. We will create a proof for you within 24-48 hours (or sooner). We do not charge extra for this. We are humans, owned by a regular family and we get it. Old school is still cool.