This gorgeous vintage-inspired watercolor floral First Holy Communion invitation is the perfect choice for your upcoming First Communion celebration. With beautiful vintage floral accents, artistic calligraphy lettering, this beautiful 1st Holy Communion invitation design is truly stunning!
This is an Editable Two-Sided Template + Envelope Design ready to self-edit and download immediately after purchase.
ANY WORDING CAN BE USED ON THESE DIGITAL DESIGNS
FILE SIZE MEASURES 5X7 INCHES
Your high-resolution files will be available for editing immediately after purchase.
STEPS TO PLACE AN ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE :)
- Designs created on Corjl can be retrieved after purchase.
- If you clicked on the "BUY NOW" button, your design is saved.
- Add product to cart and follow checkout procedure.
- You'll be prompted to set up an account login.
- Check your email for a link from Corjl (editing app).
- Follow link to access your digital templates.
- Unlimited edits and downloads for 90 days.
- Click on the "CHAT WITH US" for questions.
INVITATION - 5X7 inches (message us if you need resizing)
THANK YOU/RSVP CARD - 5x4 inches (message us if you need resizing)
- This design is a self-edit template.
- All wording can be changed.
- Some layers can be moved around.
- Font colors can be changed.
- Different fonts available.
- Images/photos can be uploaded
- We are here to help if needed :)
Please click on "Chat With Us" if you have any questions :)
Once logged into the Corjl Design Application:
- Download your high-resolution files to your device.
- Downlaid as jpeg, png, svg, or pdf files.
- Post, print, email, evite, text, etc.
- Need help? Send us a message on "CHAT WITH US"
- Print, post, text, evite, and/or email your personal design files.
- Personal use only, not for resale.
- All artwork is copyright protected.
- File sharing, distributing, or selling the designs, or ANY elements within them, in any other format including templates, websites, brochures, advertising or on any products is strictly prohibited.
- 17 U.S.C. 106(3), 17 U.S.C. §109(c) Designs are intended for ONE TIME use only.